SOLAS Container Weight Verification Solution
Topaz Contain-A-Weigh Software is a unique software solution that connects your weighing process to software in order to accurately capture and calculate container weights in accordance with SAMSA requirements.
Features include :
• Method 2 Weighing – Weighing or scanning of products into a container (Cargo+ packaging) + Manual capture of container tare weight = Gross container weight. (VGM)
• Container Gross weight A4 ticket per container containing key information :
1. Gross Weight
2. Tare Weight
3. Verified Container number according to ISO 6346 standards
4. Verified weighing device legal information
5. Operator/Weigh master information
6. Shipment information
8. Date and time of weighing
9. Standard PC based and/or an industrial PC terminal running Windows XP, Win7, Win10. 32 or 64bit
10. Plus any other custom inputs as requested
• Reports, detailed and summary
• Data export to a .CSV file (or XML on request)
• Optional 3rd Party software integration on request
• Bespoke requirements on request.
Please note :
a. As per regulations, a certified weighbridge and/or scale is required to weigh.
This weighing device needs to have a RS232 serial or a TCP Ethernet data output port. The software data is only as accurate as the accuracy of the weighing equipment used.
b. Samsa Audit and Certification is required in South Africa.
Please download our brochure here